I've been married to my high school sweetheart, Ray McQuivey, for 39 years. Mother of 6 children, all married, and soon to be 21 grandchildren ranging in ages from 7 months to 16 years. LDS and proud of it. Love my pioneer heritage and finding information about any and all ancestors. I guess you can call me "retired" since I haven't really worked much since we moved to southern Utah 8 years ago. For the 10 years preceding the move, I'd been the secretary of Neola Elementary school in the Uintah Basin area of Utah, a great job that I was sad to leave. We're here because Ray was transferred to the Hurricane Post Office. It's a lovely place to live, except when it reaches 100+ degrees (June-September). Ray retired from the post office after 36 years of service and then took a contract job with the PO picking up and delivering mail to and from all the small towns in the area; LaVerkin, Toquerville, Leeds, Virgin, Rockville, Springdale and Zion's Park. He loves him new job. He feels like a little kid being his own boss (no big-wigs from Salt Lake or Denver office riding him all the time) and driving his own big truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment